Is Your Electrical
An Infrared Inspection is the most cost-effective method of predictive maintenance that can be performed on your electrical equipment. An Infrared inspection can quickly and efficiently detect electrical problems that your maintenance team can evaluate and repair/replace as necessary. Finding problems at an early stage allows repairs to be made before the equipment fails or causes serious damage. Infrared inspections have proven to provide a 4:1 Return on Investment.
Infrared Thermography Benefits:
- Minimize production losses due to unscheduled downtime
- Reduce energy consumption and costs associated with unplanned outage
- Non-intrusive method of troubleshooting to identify problems quickly while equipment is in operation
- Enhance worker safety and reduce the risk of serious injury
- Evaluate equipment installations during the commissioning of new facilities
- Validate post maintenance repair work and system conditions prior to warranty expiration
- Increase equipment reliability through the early detection of abnormal thermal conditions
Who will benefit:
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Hotels, Resorts & Casinos
- Hospitals (JCAHO compliance)
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Paper and Wood Processing Plants
- Colleges and Universities
- Commercial and Residential Buildings
- Airports and Transportation Complexes
- Distribution Centers
- Anyone with an Electrical Distribution System
Is your IR report on par with the inspection?
If you use state of the art technology to inspect your facility, you should also be using state of the art technology to manage your reports. Web based reports gives you the power to view all of your IR reports at one time, or individually, track repairs, manage equipment lists. You have the ability to look at one location or manage multiple locations all at your fingertips.